Last updated on March 27th, 2023
Looking for tasty ways to use cucumbers that doesn’t involve making pickles? Check out this list of cucumber dishes that will put your garden’s bounty to good (and delicious) use.
I have a confession to make. I compiled this round up for myself just as much as I did for all of you. Because The Husband and I can grow some cucumbers!
Typically, I turn our cucumbers into homemade dill pickle slices. But I made so many jars of dill pickles last summer, that we still have quite a few jars leftover. This Asian Cucumber Salad is always a summertime favorite, but with the number of cucumbers I’m harvesting, I needed new ideas.
I polled some of my fellow food bloggers and I was THRILLED with the suggestions I got back. If you can’t stand the thought of drinking another glass of cucumber water, check out these recipes. We will be eating cucumbers well into August. With these recipes in my arsenal, that’s a-okay with me.
- Cucumber Dill Canapes from Cooking on the Weekend
- Cucumber Bites with Creole Shrimp and Guacamole from Life Tastes Good
- Cucumber Sushi from Healthy Little Foodies
- Cucumber Tomato Tartines from The Organic Kitchen
- Baked Cucumber Chips with Salt an Vinegar Flavor from Low Carb Yum
- Low Carb Avocado Shrimp Cucumber Appetizer from Yummy Healthy Easy
- Cucumber Mint Slushie from Hey Nutrition Lady
- Cucumber Mint Pineapple Smoothie from Yay! For Food
- Cucumber Matcha Cocktail from Recipes from a Pantry
- Jalapeno Cucumber Margaritas from Swirls of Flavor
- Rose and Cucumber Collins from Delicious Everyday
- Cool Cucumber Salsa from Platter Talk
- Easy Homemade Tzatziki Sauce from JoyFoodSunshine
- Homemade Old Fashioned Relish from The View from Great Island
- Greek Lamb Burgers with Cucumbers and Yoghurt from The Cook Report
- Cucumber, Tomato and Ham Pasta from A Gourmet Food Blog
- Grilled Cajun Salmon with Cucumber Lime Salsa from 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Asian Cucumber Salad
- Cucumber Tomato Salad with Tequila Vinaigrette
- Cucumber and Avocado Salad with Lime, Mint and Feta from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Creamy Dill and Cucumber Potato Salad from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Creamy Greek Panzanella Salad from Three Olives Branch
- Chinese Garlic Soy Sauce Cucumbers from Belly Rumbles
- Cold Cucumber Soup with Fresh Dill from What a Girl Eats
- Chilled Cucumber-Basil Soup from Cooking on the Weekend
- Summer Fruit Gazpacho from The Schizo Chef
- Watermelon Popsicles with Cucumber and Lime from Veggie Inspired
- Lemon and Cucumber Cake with Gin Icing from Veggie Desserts
Cucumbers are my favorite warm weather veggie! I can eat them raw, in soup in sauces…thank you for including me in this great collection of cucumber recipes!
They all look so good! Thanks for the shout-out for my Cucumber and Avocado Salad.