Last updated on May 23rd, 2023
Looking to put your cast iron skillet to good use? You’ll love these easy and delicious cast iron skillet recipes.
Cast iron skillets are one of the most versatile tools to have in a kitchen. They can be used for everything from searing to baking. Looking to put your cast iron skillet to good use? You’ll love these easy and delicious cast iron skillet recipes. While you’re at it, check out my step-by-step tutorial on how to season a cast iron skillet.
Looking for more cast iron skillet recipes? Click over to my Skillet Recipes Pinterest Board. You’ll find each and every one of these recipes saved there.
- Cowboy Queso from The Cozy Cook
- Kickin’ Corn Dip from Cooking with Carlee
- Hot Cheesy Corn Dip from Simple Happy Foodie
- Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip from Peter’s Food Adventures
- Campfire Nachos from The Live-In Kitchen
- Pulled Pork Nachos from Bitz & Giggles
- Southern Skillet Cornbread
- Cast Iron Grilled Blueberry Focaccia from Baker’s Beans
- Garlic Thyme No-Knead Focaccia from Just a Little Bit of Bacon
- Easy Garlic Rosemary Skillet Bread from 2 Cookin’ Mamas
Breakfast / Brunch
- Praline Pan Biscuits
- Mixed Berry Cast Iron Pancake from 4 Sons “R” Us
- Savory Breakfast Skillet with Sweet Potatoes, Sausage and Sunny Eggs from Savoring Today
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet with Bacon from Allergy Free Alaska
- Bourbon Butterscotch Skillet Cinnamon Roll from The Simple Sweet Life
- Berry Filled Dutch Baby (Puffed Pancake) For One from One Dish Kitchen
- Snickers Candy Bar Chocolate Cobbler
- Skillet Cranberry Cake from Sugar & Soul
- Samoa Pie Dip with Marshmallows from Dip Recipe Creations
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Chocolate Chunk Skillet from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Skillet Brownies for Two from Cooking with Curls
- Almond Joy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie from The Organic Kitchen
- Cranberry Clafoutis with Dark Chocolate and Pecans from Rhubarbarians
- Apple Crispy Skillet from Practically Homemade
- Skillet Grilled Catfish
- Oven Roasted Roast Beef Dinner
- Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy
- Steak Fajitas
- 5 Ingredient Cheeseburger Frittata from Snacking in Sneakers
- Black Garlic Cream Sauce Chicken Thighs from The Missing Lokness
- Stovetop Skillet Lasagna from The Organic Kitchen
- The Very Best Salisbury Steak Recipe from The Suburban Soapbox
- Chili Cheese Frito Skillet Dinner from Thrifty Jinxy
- Pork With Apples from What a Girl Eats
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes from A Simple Palate
- Cheesy Mexican Meatball Skillet with Salsa Puff Pastry Chips from The Flavor Bender
- Pepper Jelly Skillet Pork Chops from Buy This Eat That
- Cast Iron Skillet Cajun Chicken Thighs from The Hungry Bluebird
- Chicken and Biscuits Skillet Pot Pie from Platter Talk
- Cast Iron Shrimp and Grits Pizza from The Good Hearted Woman
- Kitchen Sink Frittata from Whip and Wander
- Cheesy Scalloped Sweet Potatoes from Salt and Lavendar
- Pan Roasted Mushrooms in Garlic Butter Sauce from Foodie and Wine
- Ratatouille with Pan-Fried Onions from The Good Hearted Woman
- Skillet Cooked Apple and Sage Stuffing from Earth, Food and Fire
- Crispy Cast Iron Potatoes from Homemade and Yummy
- Cauliflower Gratin Casserole from This is How I Cook
- Fancy Poor Man’s Potatoes from My Goodness Kitchen
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Feast and Farm
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts Skillet with Bacon and Mozzarella from What’s in the Pan?
Vegan / Vegetarian
- Sweet Potato and Sage Frittata from Culinary Ginger
- Vegetarian Sausage Skillet Pizza from Veggie Desserts
What a great roundup! Skillets are sooo versatile. Thanks for including my skillet pizza.
This is a fantastic roundup of skillet recipes and one of our favorite ways of cooking at home. Thanks so much for including our Chicken and Biscuits Skillet Pot Pie!
I can’t wait to try your cauliflower recipe, Abbe! It looks like a great way to get my kids to eat their veggies.
I can’t wait to try your potatoes recipe, Gloria!
I feel the same way about my own collection. Thanks for sharing your recipe. It looks too delicious!
What a great list! Can’t wait to try some of these. I love cooking in cast iron!
Thanks so much for including my Crispy Cast Iron Potatoes in this collection. I will be sure to share!!
What a WONDERFUL roundup, and thank you for including my Cowboy Queso, it’s AMAZING! So delicious! I’ll share this post around, it’s great! I love my cast iron skillet, I don’t know what I’d do without it! 🙂