Searching for ways to get rid of your kid’s leftover Halloween candy? These tasty recipes are a great way to get rid of those tempting sweet treats.
I remember being so bummed the year my parents told me I was too old to go trick-or-treating. Since having kids, I’ve regained some of that nostalgia — including raiding both of my boys’ candy buckets after they’ve gone to bed.
Oh, come on. Don’t act like you don’t do it. I just spent the last three hours hiking from house to house. I deserve to put my aching feet up, have a glass of red wine and help myself to all of my kids’ Almond Joy candies.
But after a few weeks (i.e after I’ve eaten all the Almond Joys), I’m ready for the leftover Halloween candy to be gone. Who wants Halloween candy still lingering around at Thanksgiving? That’s why I decided to put together a list of recipe ideas to help you use up all the leftover Halloween candy once and for all.
- Peanut Butter Butterfinger Halloween Blondies from The Anthony Kitchen
- Raid-Your-Kids’ Halloween Candy Brownies from Erica’s Recipes
- M&M’S Popcorn Brownies from Thrifty Jinxy
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites from The Life Jolie
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownies from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Rolo Brownies from Went Here 8 This
- Snickers Cheesecake from Basil and Bubbly
- Butterfinger Cake from Living Sweet Moments
- Butterfinger Cupcakes from Saving You Dinero
- Candy-Stuffed Rice Crispy Cake from Joy Food Sunshine
- The Ultimate Candy Cookie Cake from Whitney Bond
- S’mores Cookies
- Loaded Cookies with Pretzels and M&M’s
- Reece’s Trail Mix Cookies
- S’more Mini Skillet Chocolate Chip Pizookie Cookies from Delicious Table
- Deep Dish Milky Way Brown Butter Cookies from Smells Like Home
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites from The Forked Spoon
- Candy Corn Slime from Crayons and Cravings
- Reece’s Trail Mix
- TWIX® Caramel Popcorn from House of Nash Eats
- Trail Mix Muddy Buddies from I Heart Naptime
- Super Duper Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn from Only Taste Matters
- Sweet n’ Salty Harvest Snack Mix from Garlic and Zest
Other Yummy Treats
- Snickers Chocolate Cobbler
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark Candy
- Easy Dark Chocolate Halloween Candy Bark with Quinoa from Nourish
- Candy Bar Pudding Cup Smoothie from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Caramel Apple Snickers Salad from Dancing Through the Rain