Creamy Tuna Macaroni Salad
Flaked tuna, sweet peas, celery, and elbow macaroni are combined with mayo and a dash of cayenne pepper in this creamy tuna macaroni salad recipe.
Servings 8 people
- 1 (8 oz.) bag elbow macaroni
- 2 large hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 (5 oz. ) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can sweet peas, drained
- 1/3 – ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine macaroni, eggs, celery, peas, and mayonnaise. Stir until well-combined.
Add cayenne pepper and additional salt to taste.
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 16g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 3.2g