Tuna Pea Macaroni Salad
Flaked tuna, sweet peas, celery, and elbow macaroni are combined with mayo and a dash of cayenne pepper in this creamy tuna macaroni salad recipe.
Prep Time 8 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Servings 4 -6
- 1 (8 oz.) bag elbow macaroni
- 2 (5 oz. ) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can sweet peas, drained
- 1/3 – ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine macaroni, celery, peas, mayonnaise. Stir until well-combined.
Add cayenne pepper and additional salt to taste.
Refrigerate for at least one hour – preferably eight hours – before serving.