Hot Curried Fruit
Serve this easy curried fruit salad recipe as a hot side dish. Curry powder adds a spicy warm, aromatic touch to sweet peaches, cherries and pineapple.
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- (14.5 ounce) sliced pears, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- (14.5 ounce) pineapple chunks in water, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sweet cherries (not cherry pie filling) pitted and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and curry. Stir until mixture is combined.
Mix fruit together and and pour into a 9 x 12 x 2 inch baking dish. Pour butter mixture over fruit and stir to combine.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until syrup is bubbling.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 72g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 0.5mg