Bacon Cheddar Muffins
These bite sized savory cheese and bacon muffins are packed with flavor. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or snacking in between.
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 dozen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-3 slices cooked bacon chopped (or 1-2.5 ounce bag of store-bought real bacon bits)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cheese, bacon, chives, salt and pepper.
In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, sour cream, and milk.
Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Batter will be thick.
Spoon batter into a greased mini muffin pan.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 3.6mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 0.7% | Vitamin C: 0.7% | Calcium: 1%