Spinach Pear Salad with Bacon and Tangy Vinaigrette
Spinach pear salad with dried cranberries and bacon is satisfying enough to serve on its own as a meal or as a side salad.
Servings 4 people
For the salad:
- 1 10 ounce package fresh baby spinach
- 1 Bartlett pear cored, halved, then thinly sliced
- 1 avocado pitted, halved, then thinly sliced
- 4 bacon slices cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup salted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a smaller, separate bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
Drizzle vinaigrette over salad.
Toss to combine before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 8.2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.8g | Cholesterol: 21.3mg | Sodium: 471mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 3.7g | Sugar: 11.9g | Vitamin A: 117% | Vitamin C: 34% | Calcium: 22% | Iron: 11.4%