Next time you're serving a fried catfish or shrimp, whip up this easy remoulade sauce recipe. Creamy with a kick, it's a signature condiment of the South.
Servings 1 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely diced celery
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Whisk together until smooth.
Store sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Sauce is best when allowed to sit for 24 hours before serving.
Leftover sauce will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.2g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 8.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 0.9g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.2mg