Love the guac served at Babalu Tapas & Tacos? Give this easy guacamole recipe a try! Ripe avocacos, sun-dried tomatoes and lime juice create fresh flavors.
Servings 4 people
- 2 Hass avocados
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Split avocadoes, remove and discard pit, and scoop meat into a medium bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and using a fork or a potato masher, mash until ingredients are well-incorporated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.