Broccoli Artichoke Dip
Gooey broccoli artichoke dip recipe is loaded with broccoli, artichokes, and three different types of cheese.
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft garlic-chive cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Red pepper flakes to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix first five ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until broccoli and artichoke hearts are coarsely chopped and evenly mixed with the cheese.
Add eggs and continue to mix until eggs are well-incorporated.
Transfer mixture to a medium mixing bowl. Mix in 1 cup of the mozzarella and red pepper flakes, if desired.
Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until dip is hot and bubbly and the top starts to turn golden brown.