Bloody Mary Cocktail for a Crowd
Hosting a large brunch crowd? It's not a proper brunch without a Bloody Mary cocktail. This spicy recipe is enough for an entire pitcher. Don't for get the garnishments!
Servings 6 people
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle Tony Chachere' s Bloody Mary Mix
- 16 oz. 100-proof vodka such as Burnett's
- 2 celery sticks cut into thirds
- 2 dill pickle spears quartered (such as Claussen)
- 10 or so Manzanilla olives stuffed with pimento
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot sauce such as Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 or so pickled Tabasco peppers
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice about 2 limes
Combine all ingredients into a large container. Mix thoroughly.
For best results, prepare up to a day in advance.
Strain Bloody Mary mix into glasses. Serve over ice, if desired.
Garnish with additional celery, olives, dill pickle spears, lemon wedges, etc., if desired.
Serving: 10oz. | Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.8g | Protein: 1.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 461mg | Sugar: 5.1g