Fettuccine with Sundried Tomatoes, Chicken, and Pesto
Delicious fettuccine recipe is dressed up with yummy sundried tomatoes, basil pesto, grilled chicken and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb. uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil coarsely chopped
- cup basil pesto
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese optional
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
In the meantime, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add cooked fettuccine, tomatoes, and pesto. Stir until ingredients are well-combined.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, if desired.