Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy
Paprika chicken is a one skillet meal ready in less than 30 minutes! Chicken breasts are coated with seasoned flour, browned, then simmered in a rich gravy.
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon each salt ground pepper, garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8 oz. ) carton sour cream
Combine flour and seasonings in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and toss to coat evenly.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned. Flip and brown the other side. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Add soup and green onions to the pan. Stir in sour cream. Return the chicken to the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes until chicken juices run clear.