The countdown to the Super Bowl has officially begun. Honestly guys, I have never been a big NFL fan and I’ve never gotten very excited about watching the big game. But a Super Bowl party? Now that I can get passionate about. I especially love food that you either have to eat with your fingers or requires tortilla chips as a utensil.
Over the next week, I’ll be sharing some new ideas to serve at your Super Bowl party. But first, I wanted to dig up a few of my favorite Super Bowl party recipes from the archives.
Looking for some more Super Bowl party recipes? Check out a few from some of my favorite bloggers:
- Pizzadillas by Budget Bytes: A Fun and tasty spin on pizza, and easy on the pocketbook!
- Baked Polenta Fries with Spicy Lime Mayo by a Cozy Kitchen : I know, polenta is probably not the most traditional Super Bowl food. But look at these fries. How could you not want a whole plate full of them?
- Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread by Confections of a Foodie Bride: I have noticed this has gotten pinned and repined numerous times, so it’s likely you’ve seen it before. It’s a savory take on traditional monkey bread. Every time I look at the pictures my mouth begins to water. I have to make this soon!
- Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork Sliders by Fake Ginger: I love pulled pork! It’s one of my favorite things to eat between two slices of bread. These not only look beautiful, but the balsamic barbeque sauce sounds amazing!
- Game Day Potato Skins from Noble Pig. Because who doesn’t love potato skins?!?