Compared to December and all it’s twinkling lights and happy cheer, January is downright dreadful. The trees are bare, lawns are dead, days are shorter, and no matter how brightly the sun tries to shine – the world just seems gray. The only thing to do is tough it out for a few more months until spring arrives. I find that a warm bowl of soup helps chase away some of the gray, if just for a little while. Here are a few of my faves:
And now for some link love! These are a few of my favorites that I have found while surfing the web:
- Smoky Lentil Soup from Bunky Cooks. The vibrant color of this soup will surely brighten up your day.
- Tortilla Soup from Your Homebased Mom. Oh, I love tortilla soup! Coming across this recipe reminds me that I need to make a batch soon!
- Lasagna Soup from Macaroni and Cheesecake. This soup intrigues me greatly. I love lasagna, so I’m thinking this could be a winner.
- 30 Minute Buffalo Chicken Soup from How Sweet it Is. A warm bowl of chicken soup topped with a crusty baguette in 30 minutes? Yes, please!
- Spanish Chickpea and Chorizo Soup from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice. This soup sounds so exotic. I love it!