Just to give you an idea of how much I care about the Super Bowl: I just had to Google who was playing. That’s how much I care. San Francisco and Baltimore are so far removed from my little world. Yes, the actual game is being played in New Orleans, which is in the vicinity. But as far a who wins? Eh . . .
Super Bowl food on the other hand. That I can get excited about. I love a good Super Bowl spread. Here are a few more of my favorite Super Bowl party recipes to make your game day table complete.
Looking for more Super Bowl recipes? Here area few of my favorites from other bloggers.
- Parmigiano Panko Herb Encrusted Chicken Breasts from bell’ alimento. We Southern girls love our chicken on a biscuit. This recipe is easy to make and looks to die for!
- Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes by Doughmesstic. She describes these as “Yeasty bread, rolled up with barbequed chicken and cheese. Gooey. Spicy. Cheesy.” I don’t think I need to say anything else.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Honey Coffee BBQ Pulled Pork by Savoring the Thyme. Really intrigued by the flavor combo going on here and I love that it’s served on crostini. Perfect finger food!
- Mini Sausage Cheese Cups by Amanda Jane Brown. Another easy-to-prepare finger food idea.
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie Footballs from Shugary Sweets. You’ve got to have something sweet added to your spread. These football shaped cream pies will get you in the team spirit.