Five Super Bowl Recipes . . .and Link Love!
Just to give you an idea of how much I care about the Super Bowl: I just had to Google who was playing. That’s how much I care. San Francisco and Baltimore are so far removed from my little world. Yes, the actual game is being played in New Orleans, which is in the vicinity. But as far a who wins? Eh . . .
Super Bowl food on the other hand. That I can get excited about. I love a good Super Bowl spread. Here are a few of my favorite game day foods to make your game day table complete.
Bang Bang Shrimp
And now for some link love! These are a few of my top fave that I have found while surfing the web.
- Parmigiano Panko Herb Encrusted Chicken Breasts from bell’ alimento. We Southern girls love our chicken on a biscuit. This recipe is easy to make and looks to die for!
- Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes by Doughmesstic. She describes these as “Yeasty bread, rolled up with barbequed chicken and cheese. Gooey. Spicy. Cheesy.” I don’t think I need to say anything else.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Honey Coffee BBQ Pulled Pork by Savoring the Thyme. Really intrigued by the flavor combo going on here and I love that it’s served on crostini. Perfect finger food!
- Mini Sausage Cheese Cups by Amanda Jane Brown. Another easy-to-prepare finger food idea.
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie Footballs from Shugary Sweets. You’ve got to have something sweet added to your spread. These football shaped cream pies will get you in the team spirit.